Forum

This content is now out of date.

Visit Our Community

embedded dashboard title

Is there a way for us to hide the report titles in dashboard? I got 3 reports inside the dashboard, which is embedded inside our app, and don�t want to display and report title bar.

System Information
Application Version: 6.3
Build: 20130926
Java Version: 1.7.0_06
Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 6.1 (amd64)
Hi Yae,

Unfortunately , what you�re after is not currently possible. You cannot embed the dashboard and hide the report title box.
An enhancement was raised to support this (TASK ID =158821).

It looks like you will need to embed each individual report if you do not want to show the title box.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
David
Has there been any progress on implementing this enhancement please. We have a number of clients interested in using this capability
Good Morning Janine,

Hope you are well,

I have just checked this enhancement and I am sorry to say that this enhancement has not been assigned to a release yet. I will update the case so that they now you are chasing this request.

As soon as we have an update on the progress of this we will be able to provide you with an update.

Thanks

Adam
Is there any way to hide the report title on a dashboard that is not embedded, just displayed normally inside Yellowfin?

Thanks
Hey Guest,

I saw that you also reported this through support email channel and it has been responded to - I've pasted it below.

---------------------------

Currently - you cannot turn of the title of reports for dashboards. However, there is a bit of a work around if you want to hide ALL titles across your dashboards.
You can do this by going to "Administration" > "Content Settings" > "Dashboards" > "Portlet Style" and then configuring the title color to be the same as the background color. This will effectively hide all the titles for your dashboards.

If this solution is not applicable in your circumstance then I can raise an enhancement request for you, however as to if it's included in future releases or not I cannot say. Unfortunately I cannot give ETAs on enhancements.

Please let me know how you'd like to continue.
All the best.
Kind Regards,
Cadell.

---------------------------

Thank you,

Kyle