Recording: ‘Working with CSVs’ training Webinar – view it now!
The latest series of Yellowfin training Webinars – Working with CSVs – explored how to import and manipulate CSV files for reporting purposes in Yellowfin.
Webinar recording: Working with CSVs
What will you learn?
Watch this Webinar recording to discover how Yellowfin makes it easy to leverage and integrate your CSV data into your enterprise reporting processes.
By viewing this session, you will learn how to easily:
- Set-up a CSV repository and load CSV files via Yellowfin 7.1’s revamped import process
- Preview your CSV-based datasets and manipulate them appropriately
- Perform calculations, column formatting, date conversion and parsing
- Add Calculated Fields, formula templates, format fields, clean dates, define geography and create drill hierarchies or Derived Fields on-the-fly
- Build custom formulas and complete date, text or geography conversion in a single step
- Take advantage of advanced help features through each step of the content creation and formatting process
For additional information, please contact: email@example.com