Webinar event: Making US healthcare analytics fast, easy and flexible
Does your company operate in the US healthcare system? If so, you can probably identify with the struggle to pinpoint and act on opportunities for quality improvement, operational efficiency, cost savings and enhanced patient care. And, as you may have heard, things are about to get tougher.
The Department of Health and Human Services has said that 85 percent of all traditional Medicare payments must be tied to measures of quality or value by 2016. So how can you meet this new need to prove and improve the quality and value of the services you deliver?
Attend the – Making US healthcare analytics fast, easy and flexible – webinar to discover a new cloud-based healthcare analytics platform designed for you: Payers, providers and those that provide products and services to the US healthcare industry.
This innovative solution works independently, or can be used in conjunction with data or analysis software, to yield better results from your data.
When and How
This concise thirty minute webinar is scheduled for Thursday 25th June, 1pm PT | 4pm ET.
Seats are limited, so reserve yours today! REGISTER NOW >
See Proksriptive and Yellowifn’s dedicated healthcare analytics solution in action to understand how you could benefit from its unparalleled usability, flexibility and insight.
– Proskriptive CTO, Justin Richie
- See how easy it is to track, analyze and act on data to ensure quality improvement, operational efficiency, cost savings and enhanced patient care
- Discover how to identify emerging problems and develop preventative care plans to boost resource efficiencies and patient care
- Learn how to quickly combine and assess data from a range of source systems to improve overall patient care and resource management
- Benefit from hearing about real-world customer success stories
- Understand how this dedicated healthcare analytics platform overcomes the complexity, high costs and lengthy implementation times of the legacy BI products that have plagued the industry
– Yellowfin General Manager for North America, Justin Wright
Please note: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
There will be a formal Q&A opportunity at the conclusion of the webinar presentation.
Following the webinar, attendees will receive a copy of the presentation slides and a recording for on-demand viewing.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The teams at Proskriptive and Yellowfin